You can make a difference for all students
in our Pullman Public Schools!
This past year, the Pullman Education Foundation (PEF) experienced some great success. We could not have done this without the generous support of members of our community, like you.We've
· established the Innovation Grant, providing $10,000 annually to implement new programs and provide opportunity for innovation or enhancement of existing programs in the classroom
· supported nearly $7,500 in small teacher grants, allowing ideas to blossom and positively impact a large number of our students
· invested in the Collaborative Learning for Educational Achievement and Resilience program (CLEAR) that trains educators and staff to recognize and provide support for students who are dealing with some of life’s most challenging situations
· assisted our schools’ libraries with the purchase of resources
· invested in the 5th Grade Camp with the purchase of camp tents
· awarded $14,000 in college scholarships
As the PEF looks to grow and build upon the success we see in our schools, we are asking each of you to think about how you might invest in the schools, students, and educators of Pullman.
This year we are offering a variety of options for donating to the PEF. Contributions with a check can be mailed to PO Box 151, Pullman, WA 99163; WSU employees can make ongoing gifts via the WSU Combined Fund Drive by selecting the Pullman Education Foundation; and we are excited to announce our new secure online payment system at www.PullmanEducationFoundation.org/donate.
On behalf of the Pullman Education Foundation, thank you for your consideration of a generous—and tax-deductible—gift to support our students and the dedicated teachers and staff of our schools.